The Squash Club committee unanimously decided to reopen the squash club and gym from Saturday 5th December following England Squash and Government guidelines for Tier 3 areas.
Not squash as we know it but at least we can get back on court!
PERMITTED COURT ACTIVITY
- Solo practice
- For players from the same household or support bubble, full game (definition of support bubble is available in the club, note this is NOT the same as ‘squash bubbles’ previously in place)
- One to one coaching with an adult
- Open with restrictions as listed in the club
- Open with restrictions as listed in the club.
- Will remain closed for the time being.
Full guidance is available on https://www.englandsquash.com
Face coverings must not be worn on court but members are requested to wear them while moving around the club. Please remember to sign in on entry to the club for track and trace.
Please note anyone found in breach of these guidelines is putting themselves and other members at risk of contracting and/or spreading Coronavirus and will have their membership reviewed by the committee.
Review of current tiers is due on 16th December 2020 so watch out for the update.
Old Crossleyans’ Squash Club Committee