England Squash latest updates (April 8th, 2021):
The Government has confirmed that Step 2 of the spring roadmap will go ahead from the 12th April allowing squash courts to reopen for individual and same household activity including support bubble, one to one coaching and out of school setting activity only as per the BACK TO SQUASH TIMELINE BELOW
England squash has released version 6 of the back to squash guidance
Play safe, stay safe
- SHOWERS will be available with 1 person in the shower at any time
- BAR will remain closed until further Government guidance allows indoor hospitality, further update expected around 17th May
- GYM will be open for a maximum of 2 people at any time. A booking sheet for the gym is posted on the wall outside the gym.
Dates for your diary
- The Club’s Annual BBQ will be on Saturday 31st July. Time to get back together. Further details to follow.
- A Squash ‘DO’ to get people back in the swing will be announced as soon as we know competitive squash is permitted. Watch this space!
SQUASH CLUB AND GYM MEMBERSHIP
- Club members who HAVE NOT renewed their membership during 2020-21 can continue to play for the remainder of this membership year (up to June 30th) without any payment. This is in recognition of the fact that the Club was closed between April – June 2020 due to the first Covid-19 lockdown. Renewal invites (from July 1st) will be for a full year ‘as normal’.
- Members who HAVE renewed during 2020-21 will receive a renewal invite from July 1st adjusted for Club closure in 2021.
Old Crossleyans’ Squash Club Committee